The FIRST Female Data Privacy Officer at a Swiss Bank Shares Her Success Secrets!
Hi, my name is Jamal Ahmed and I'd like to invite you to listen to this special episode of the #1 ranked Data Privacy podcast.
- Why Data Privacy Should Be A Concern For Everyone
- How to Spot and Avoid Dark Patterns
- What Soft Skills Will Help You to Get Ahead and Establish Yourself
- Why You Need To Train with an Expert
Discover Lydia’s career trajectory and how you can thrive and succeed as a Data Privacy Pro!
Lydia Knab is the Global Data Privacy Officer at Sanofi Genzyme.
Prior to this she was the DPO at BCGE, a bank in Geneva. She has an LLM in life science law and bioethics from the University of Geneva and her CIPPE from the IAPP.
Follow Jamal on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kmjahmed/
Connect with Lydia on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lydia-k-13017b1ba/
Get Exclusive Insights, Secret Expert Tips & Actionable Resources For A Thriving Privacy Career That We Only Share With Email Subscribers
Subscribe to the Privacy Pros Academy YouTube Channel
Join the Privacy Pros Academy Private Facebook Group for:
- Free LIVE Training
- Free Easy Peasy Data Privacy Guides
- Data Protection Updates and so much more
Apply to join here whilst it's still free: https://www.facebook.com/groups/privacypro